If you are using Internet Explorer 8 to access Hyperion, you must use the 32-bit version. If you think you might be using 64-bit IE8, please follow these steps to switch to 32-bit IE8:
- While in Internet Explorer, in the menu bar, click on , then select .
- If you are using the 64-bit edition, it will say so at the end the first line of text, after the version number. If there is no edition information there, you are using 32-bit IE8 and do not need to follow any of the steps below.
- If About Internet Explorer indicates you are using the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer 8, click the Windows button in the lower left corner of your screen and select .
- Navigate to C: > Program Files (x86).
- Locate iexplorer.exe, right-click on it, and select .
- Right-click on your desktop and select
- Launch Internet Explorer 8 by double-clicking the icon you just put on the desktop, and modify its settings as necessary to use the 32-bit version for Hyperion.